EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- K. Brockbank, Novel Approaches to the Assessment of Pharmaceutical Powder Flow Behaviour, in School of Life Sciences. University of Bradford: Bradford, UK, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghoroi, L. Gurumurthy, D. J. Mcdaniel, L. J. Jallo, R. N. Davé, Powder Technology. 236, 63(2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Am Ende, M. Birch, S. J. Brenek, M. T. Maloney, Organic Process Research & Development. 17, 1345(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yan, S. A. Wilkinson, E. H. Turnbull, E. H. Stitt, M. M, Parametric Evalution for Powder Flowability using a Freeman Rheometer: A Discrete Element Method Study, in IV International Conference on Particle-based Methods – Fundamentals and Applications. CIMNE: Barcelona, Spain, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Freeman, Powder Technology. 174, 25 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- T. Freeman, K. Brockbank, B. Armstrong, Procedia Engineering. 102, 35 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Freeman, J. Clayton, B. Armstrong, X. Fu, The Influence of Powder Flow Properties on the Filling of Dies and Capsules, in Particulate Systems Analysis 2011: Edinburgh, UK, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.