EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- Duran, Jacques. Sands, powders, and grains: an introduction to the physics of granular materials (Springer Science & Business Media, New york, 2012), p. 214.
- Richard, Patrick and Nicodemi, Mario and Delannay, Renaud and Ribiere, Philippe and Bideau, Daniel, Nature materials vol. 4, n.2, p. 121–128 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Liu, Andrea J. and Sidney R., Nagel, Nature Vol. 396, n. 6706, p. 21–22 (1998)
- Majmudar, T. S. and Sperl, M. and Luding, S. and Behringer, Robert P., Physical Review Letters Vol. 98, n. 5, p. 058001 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cates, M. E. and Wittmer, J. P. and Bouchaud, J. P. and Claudin, P., Physical Review Letters Vol. 81, n.9, p.1841 (1998)
- Atman, APF and Kolb, E and Combe, G and Paiva, HA and Martins, GHB. POWDERS AND GRAINS 2013: proceedings of the 7th international conference on micromechanics of granular media, AIP Conference Proceedings (AIP Publishing LLC, Sydney, 2013) vol. 1542, p. 381–384.
- Kolb, Evelyne and Cixous, Pierre and Gaudouen, Niels and Darnige, Thierry. Physical Review E Vol. 87, n. 3, p. 032207 (2013)
- Boaventura, E. C. and Ducha, F. A. and Atman, A.P.F., Proceeding Series of the Brazilian Society of Computational and Applied Mathematics Vol 4, n. 1, (2016)
- Fortune, Steven. Algorithmica Vol. 2, n. 1–4, p. 153–174 (1987)
- Okabe, Atsuyuki and Boots, Barry and Sugihara, Kokichi and Chiu, Sung, Nok. Spatial tessellations: concepts and applications of Voronoi diagrams (John Wiley & Sons, West Sussex, 2009) p. 696
- Luding, S., European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering Vol 12, n. 7-8, p. 785–826 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Shäfer, J. and Dippel, S. and Wolf, D. E., Journal de physique I Vol. 6, n. 1, p. 5–20 (1996) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Adams, G. G. and Nosonovsky, M., Tribology International Vol. 33, n. 5, p. 431–442 (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.