EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental granular processes|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- T. Leps, J Soil Mech Found Div, 96 1159–1170 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- W. Holtz, H. Gibbs, J Soil Mech Found Div, 82 1–22 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nguyen, E. Azema, P Sornay, F. Radjai, Phys. Rev. E, 91 032203 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lewy, IJG, 3 226–236 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Simpson, D. Storey, D. Kepert, R. Boyd, N. Nitschke, Iron Ore Conference (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.C. J. Krumbein Sed. Petrol., 11, 64–72 (1941) [Google Scholar]
- S. Blott, and K. Pye, Sedimentology, 55, 31–63 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Bagheri 2015, Powder Technology, 270 141–153 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wadell, The Journal of Geology, 40, 443–451 (1932) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.