EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- Hardy JR, H.R. (2005). Acoustic emission microseismic activity: volume 1: principles, techniques and geotechnical applications. CRC Press [Google Scholar]
- Michelmayr G.; Cohen D. and Or D. (2012). Sources and characteristics of acoustic emissions from mechanically stressed geologic granular media—A review. Earth-Science Reviews, 112(3), 97–114. [Google Scholar]
- Michlmayr G., Cohen D., & Or D. (2013). Shear‐induced force fluctuations and acoustic emissions in granular material. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 118(12), 6086–6098. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sha Luo S., Diambra A., Ibraim E. (2016) Application of acoustic emission on crushing monitoring of individual soil particles in uniaxial compression test. 32nd European Conference on Acoustic Emission Testing Prague, Czech Republic, September 07-09, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Hidalgo R.C., Grosse C.U., Kun F., Reinhardt H.W. & Herrmann H.J. (2002). Evolution of percolating force chains in compressed granular media. Physical Review Letters, 89(20), 205501–4. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Carson G., Mulholland A.J.; Nordon A.; Tramontana M.; Gachagan A. and Hayward G. (2008). Particle sizing using passive ultrasonic measurement of particle–wall impact vibrations. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 317(1), 142–157. [Google Scholar]
- Tapias M., Alonso E. E., & Gili J. (2016). Compressibility, grain breakage and time-dependent behavior of gap-graded aggregates of sugar cubes. Soils and Foundations. [Google Scholar]
- Ciantia M. O. Arroyo M., Calvetti F. & Gens A. (2016) A numerical investigation of the incremental behaviour of crushable granular soils. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech. 40(13) 1773–1798. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cavarretta I., Coop M., & O’Sullivan C. (2010). The influence of particle characteristics on the behaviour of coarse grained soils. Géotechnique, 60(6), 413–423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rabiner L.R., Gold B. (1975) Theory and application of digital signal processing, ed. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.