EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- R. B. Keey, Drying : Principles and practice (Pergamon Press, 1972)
- H. Henein and JK. Brimacombe and AP. Watkinson, Metallurgical transactions B 14, 191–205 (1983) [CrossRef]
- A. S. Mujumdar, Handbook of industrial drying (Crc Press, 2014)
- R. G. Sherritt, and R. Caple, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering 71, 337–346 (1993)
- M. H. Lisboa and D. S. Vitorino and W. B. Delaiba and J. R. D. Finzer, and M. A. S. Barrozo. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 24, 365–374 (2007) [CrossRef]
- C.G.J. Baker, Drying Technology 6, 631–653 (1988) [CrossRef]
- P. G. Glikin, Chemical Engineering Research and Design 56a, 120–126 (1978)
- D. Revol and C.L. Briens and J.M. Chabagno, Chemical Powder Technology 121, 230–238 (2001) [CrossRef]
- K. R. Sunkara and F. Herz, and E. Specht and J. Mellmann and R. Erpelding. Powder technology, 234, 107–116 (2013)
- M Riccardo and De R. S. Kiesgen and M. Guillain and W. Gabriel. Powder technology, 286, 732–739 (2015)
- P. Van Liedekerke and E. Tijskens and E. Dintwa and F. Rioual and J. Vangeyte and H. Ramon. Powder technology, 190, 348–360 (2009)
- S.J. Friedman and W.R. Marshall, Chemical engineering progress 6, 482–493 (1949)
- N. A. S. Bongo and S. Vitu and M. Clausse and J-L. Dirion and M. Debacq, Powder Technology 269, 554–565 (2015)
- J. Mellmann, Powder Technology 6, 251–270 (2001)
- F. R. Schofield and P. G. Glikin, Trans I Chem E 40, (1962)
- R. D. Mindlin, Journal of Applied Mechanics 16, 259–268 (1949)
- R.D. Mindlin and H. Deresiewicz, Journal of Applied Mechanics 20, 327–344 (1953)
- F. Lominé, Ecoulement de Particules dans un Milieu Poreux (PHD dissertation, Université de Rennes I, France, 2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.