EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- Ovalle C., Dano C., Hicher P.-Y., Cisternas M. (2015). Experimental framework for evaluating the mechanical behavior of dry and wet crushable granular materials based on the particle breakage ratio. Canadian Geotechnical Journal 52, No. 5, 587–598. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marsal R. (1973). Mechanical properties of rockfill dams in Embankment dam engineering: Casagrande Volume., eds. Hirschfeld R.C., Poulos S.J. Wiley, New York, pp 109–200. [Google Scholar]
- Leps T.M. (1970). Review of shearing strength of Rockfill. J. Soil Mech. Found. Div. ASCE 96, No. 4, 246 1159–1170 [Google Scholar]
- Indraratna B., Wijewardena L., Balasubramaniam A. (1993). Large-scale triaxial testing of greywacke rockfill. Géotechnique 43, No. 1, 539–543 [Google Scholar]
- Ovalle C., Dano C., Hicher P.-Y. (2013). Experimental data highlighting the role of surface fracture energy in quasi-static confined comminution. International Journal of Fracture, Vol. 182, No. 1, 123–130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weibull W. (1939). A statistical theory of the strength of materials. Proceedings of Royal Swedish Inst. Eng. Res. 151 [Google Scholar]
- Anagnosti P. and Popovic M. (1982) Evaluation of shear strength for coarse-grained granular materials. Fourteenth Congress on Large Dams, Rio de Janeiro, ICOLD. Vol. Q55 pp. 753–767. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.