EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Particle shape effects|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- T. Matsushima, C.S. Chang, Granular Matter 13, 269 (2011)
- D. Negrut, A. Tasora, H. Mazhar, T. Heyn, P. Hahn, Multibody System Dynamics, 27, 95 (2012)
- J. F. Peters, M. A. Hopkins, R. Kala, R. E. Wahl, Engineering Computations, 26, 645 (2009)
- K.-W. Lim, K. Krabbenhoft, J. E. Andrade, E. José, Computational Particle Mechanics 1, 257 (2014)
- T. Pöschel, V. Buchholtz, Physics Review Letters, 71, 3963 (1993) [CrossRef]
- H.G. Matuttis, J. Chen, Understanding the discrete Element Method, 1st edn. (Wiley, 2014) [CrossRef]
- P.A. Cundall, O.D.L. Strack, Géotechnique 29, 47 (1979) [CrossRef]
- S.A.M.E. Shourbagy, S. Morita, H.G. Matuttis, Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 75, 104602 (2006) [CrossRef]
- S.H. Ng, H.G. Matuttis, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Japan 59, 323 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.