EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- F. Winnefeld, S. Becker, J. Pakusch, and T. Götz, “Effects of the molecular architecture of comb-shaped superplasticizers on their performance in cementitious systems,” Cem. Concr. Compos., vol. 29, pp. 251–262, 2007.
- D. Nagrockiene, I. Pundienė, and A. Kicaite, “The effect of cement type and plasticizer addition on concrete properties,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 45, pp. 324–331, 2013.
- T. Hirata, A cement dispersant, in: JP Patent 84, 2022, 1981, S59–018338.
- S. Hanehara and K. Yamada, “Interaction between cement and chemical admixture from the point of cement hydration, absorption behaviour of admixture, and paste rheology,” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 29, pp. 1159–1165, 1999. [CrossRef]
- J. Plank, E. Sakai, C. W. Miao, C. Yu, and J. X. Hong, “Chemical admixtures — Chemistry, applications and their impact on concrete microstructure and durability,” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 78, pp. 81–99, 2015. [CrossRef]
- F. Dalas, S. Pourchet, A. Nonat, D. Rinaldi, S. Sabio, and M. Mosquet, “Fluidizing efficiency of comb-like superplasticizers: The effect of the anionic function, the side chain length and the grafting degree,” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 71, pp. 115–123, 2015. [CrossRef]
- A. Lange and J. Plank, “Contribution of non-adsorbing polymers to cement dispersion,” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 79, pp. 131–136, Jan. 2016. [CrossRef]
- F. Lafuma, K. Wong, and B. Cabane, “Bridging of colloidal particles through adsorbed polymers,” J. Colloid Interface Sci., vol. 143, no. 1, pp. 9–21, 1991.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.