EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- S. J. Antony, Physical Review E 63, 011302 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Radjai, Comptes Rendus Physique 16, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gardel, E. Seitaridou, K. Facto, E. Keene, K. Hattam, N. Easwar, and N. Menon, Philosophical Transactoions of the Royal Society A 367, 5109–5121 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://yade-dem.org/doc/ [Google Scholar]
- F. Kneib, T. Faug, F. Dufour, and M. Naaim, Computational Particle Methods 3, 293 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kneib, T. Faug, F. Dufour, and M. Naaim (submitted manuscript) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kneib, T. Faug, F. Dufour, and M. Naaim (manuscript in preparation) [Google Scholar]
- J. Geng and R. Behringer, Physical Review E 71, 011302 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jop, O. Pouliquen, Y. Forterre, Nature 441 727 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.