EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- R. M. Rangayyan, T. M. Nguyen, Fractal analysis of contours of breast masses in mammograms (Journal of Digital Imaging), 20(3), 223–237 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Barrett, The shape of rock particles, a critical review (Sedimentology), 27, 291–303 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Cho, J. Dodds, J. C. Santamarina, Particle shape effects on packing density, stiffness, and strength: natural and crushed sands, (Journal of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering), 132(5), 591–602 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Krumbein, Measurement and geological significance of shape and roundness of sedimentary particles (Journal of Sedimentary Research) 11(2) (1941). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Krumbein, L. L. Sloss, Stratigraphy and sedimentation, 2nd Ed. Freeman and Company, San Francisco (1963). [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Powers, A new roudness scale for sedimentary particles, (J. Sediment. Petrol.), 23(2), 117–119 (1953). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wadell, Volume, shape and roudness of rock particles, (J. Geol.), 40, 443–451 (1932). [Google Scholar]
- E. T. Bowman, K. Soga, W. Drummnond, Particle shape characterization using Fourier descriptor analysis (Geotechnique), 51(6), 545–554 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Meloy, Fast Fourier transforms applied to shape analysis of particle silhuettes to obtain morphological data, (Powder Technol.), 17, 27–35 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- G. Guida, M. Bartoli, F. Casini, G.M.B. Viggiani. Weibull Distribution to Describe Grading Evolution of Materials with Crushable Grains. (Procedia Engineering), 158, 75–80 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Cox, A method of assigning numerical and percentage values to the degree of roundness of sand grains. (Journal of Paleontology), 1(3), 179–183 (1927). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.