EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cohesive granular materials|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- R.N. Yong, D.E. Sheeran, Fabric unit interaction and soil behaviour. Proc. Symp. On Soil Structure, Sweden, 176–183 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- K. Collins, A. McGown, The form and function of microfabric features in a variety of natural soils. Geotechnique XXIV, 223–254, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Powers, The properties of fresh concrete. John Wiley. New York. 1968. [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Olsen, Hydraulic flow throw saturated clay. Proceedings Ninth Nat. Conf. on Clays and clay minerals, 131–161 (1962) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yanqui, The theory of packings for coarse soils. AIP Conf. Proc. 1542, 341–344 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Aste, Circle, sphere, and drop packings. Physical Review E, Vol. 3, No. 3, 2571–2579. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. de Larrard, T. Sedran. Optimization of ultra high performance concrete by the use of packing model. Laboratorie Central des Ponts and Chaussées (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mollon, J.D. Shao, Fourier-Voronoi based generation of realistic samples for discrete modelling of granular materials. Granular Matter. 14(5), 621–638 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Jimenez, J.L de Justo, Geotecnia y cimientos, Tomo I. Editorial Rueda. Madrid (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Cornell University, Final report on soil solidification research. New York (1951) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Marsal, Unconfined compression and vane shear tests in volcanic lacustrine clays. Proc. ASTM Conf. on Soils for Eng. Purposes, Mexico (1959) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Lambe, R.V. Whitman, Soil Mechanics. John Wiley and Sons. New York, (1969). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.