EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluids and particles|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- Burenkova, VV.: Assessment of suffusion in non-cohesive and graded soils. Paper presented at the Filter in geotechnical and hydraulic engineering. Balkema, Rotterdam. (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Kenney, TC. and Lau, D.: Internal stability of granular filters. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 22(2), 215–225. (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kezdi, A.: Soil physics: selected topic. (1979). [Google Scholar]
- Skempton, AW, & Brogan, JM. (1994). Experiments on piping in sandy gravels. Geotechnique, 44(3), 449–460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Terzaghi, Karl. (1939). 45th James Forrest Lecture, 1939. Soil Mechanics-A New Chapter In Engineering Science. Journal of the ICE, 12(7), 106–142. [Google Scholar]
- Béguin, R., Philippe, P. and Faure, Y.-H. (2013). Pore-scale flow measurements at the interface between a sandy layer and a model porous medium: Application to statistical modeling of contact erosion. J. Hydr. Eng., 139(1), 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.