EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluids and particles|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- Burenkova, VV.: Assessment of suffusion in non-cohesive and graded soils. Paper presented at the Filter in geotechnical and hydraulic engineering. Balkema, Rotterdam. (1993).
- Kenney, TC. and Lau, D.: Internal stability of granular filters. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 22(2), 215–225. (1985). [CrossRef]
- Kezdi, A.: Soil physics: selected topic. (1979).
- Skempton, AW, & Brogan, JM. (1994). Experiments on piping in sandy gravels. Geotechnique, 44(3), 449–460. [CrossRef]
- Terzaghi, Karl. (1939). 45th James Forrest Lecture, 1939. Soil Mechanics-A New Chapter In Engineering Science. Journal of the ICE, 12(7), 106–142.
- Béguin, R., Philippe, P. and Faure, Y.-H. (2013). Pore-scale flow measurements at the interface between a sandy layer and a model porous medium: Application to statistical modeling of contact erosion. J. Hydr. Eng., 139(1), 1–11. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.