EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Particle simulations and particle-based methods|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- T. Bonakdar, M. Ghadiri, H. Ahmadian, L. Martin de Juan, H. Tantawy, H. D Smith, Impact attrition of spray-dried burkeite particles. Powder Technol. 304. 1–7 (2016)
- A. Samimi, R. Moreno, M. Ghadiri, M. Analysis of impact damage of agglomerates: Effect of impact angle. Powder Technol. 143-144, 97–109 (2004)
- A. D. Salman, M. J. Hounslow, J. P. K. Seville. Granulation handbook. 11 (2007)
- J. Subero, M. Ghadiri, Breakage patterns of agglomerates. Powder Technol. 120, 3 (2001)
- K. L. Johnson, K. Kendall, A.D. Roberts, Surface energy and the contact of elastic solids. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A., 324, 301–313 (1971) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- K. Kafui, C. Thornton, Computer simulated impact of agglomerates. Powders and Grains (1993)
- C. Thornton, K. Yin, M. Adams, 1996. Numerical simulation of the impact fracture and fragmentation of agglomerates. J. Phys. D Appl. Phys. 29. 424–435 (1996)
- R. Moreno-Atanasio, M. Ghadiri, M. 2006. Mechanistic analysis and computer simulation of impact breakage of agglomerates: Effect of surface energy. Chem. Eng. Sci. 61, 8 (2006)
- N. J. Brown, J. F. Chen, J. Y. and Ooi, J.Y. 2014. A bond model for DEM simulation of cementitious materials and deformable structures. Granular Matter. 16, 3 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.