EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Particle simulations and particle-based methods|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- J. Baumgarte, Comp. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng., 1, 11–16, (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Cundall, O.D.L. Strack, Géotechique, 29, 47–65, (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Filippov, Differential Equations with Discontinuous Righthand Sides (Springer, 1988) 181 [Google Scholar]
- E. Hairer, S.P. Nørsett, G. Wanner Solving Ordinary Differential Equations, I. Nonstiff Problems, (Springer 1987) 196 [Google Scholar]
- E. Hairer, G. Wanner Solving Ordinary Differential Equations, II. Stiff and Differential Algebraic Problems, (Springer 1991) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lubich, BIT Numerical Mathematics 31, 545–550 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-G. Matuttis, J. Chen, Understanding the Discrete Element Method, Wiley (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Moreau. Unilateral contact and dry friction in finite freedom dynamics. Nonsmooth mechanics and applications, CISM Courses Lect. 302, 1–82 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rabinowicz. Friction and Wear of Materials (Wiley 1965) [Google Scholar]
- F. Radjai, P. Evesque, D. Bideau, S. Roux, Phys. Rev. E 52 5555 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Stewart, SIAM Review 42, 3–39 (2000) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.