EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluids and particles|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- J. Lee, A.J. Ladd, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 577, 183 (2007)
- G. D’Avino, P. Maffettone, Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 215, 80 (2015)
- C. Kloss, C. Goniva, A. Hager, S. Amberger, S. Pirker, Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, an International Journal 12, 140 (2012) [CrossRef]
- F. Blanc, F. Peters, E. Lemaire, Applied Rheology 21, 23735 (2011)
- J. Padding, A. Louis, Physical Review E 74, 031402 (2006)
- G. Gompper, T. Ihle, D. Kroll, R. Winkler, in Advanced computer simulation approaches for soft matter sciences III (Springer, 2009), pp. 1–87 [CrossRef]
- M. Hecht, J. Harting, T. Ihle, H.J. Herrmann, Physical Review E 72, 011408 (2005)
- C. Cierpka, R. Segura, R. Hain, C. Kähler, Measurement Science and Technology 21, 045401 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P. Saffman, Journal of fluid mechanics 22, 385 (1965)
- P. Michael, Physics of Fluids (1958-1988) 8, 1263 (1965) [CrossRef]
- W. Matson, M. Kalyankar, B.J. Ackerson, P. Tong, Physical Review E 71, 031401 (2005)
- E.S. Asmolov, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 381, 63 (1999)
- J.J. Stickel, R.L. Powell, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech. 37, 129 (2005) [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.