EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- G. A. Fenton, D. V. Griffiths. Probabilistic methods in geotechnical engineering, chapter The random finite element method (RFEM) in bearing capacity analysis. (Springer Wien New York, 2007).
- R. Popescu, G. Deodatis, A. Nobahar. Effects of random heterogeneity of soil properties on bearing capacity. Probabilist. Eng. Mech., 20 (2005). [CrossRef]
- E. N. Landis, E. N. Nagy, D. T. Keane. Microstructure and fracture in three dimensions. Eng. Fract. Mech, 70, 5 (2003).
- J. E. Andrade, R. I. Borja. Capturing strain localization in dense sands with random density. Int. Numer. Meth. Eng., 2006, 67, 1 (2006).
- E. H. Land, J. Mccann. Lightness and retinex theory. J. Opt. Soc. Am., 61, 1 (1971). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. H. Land. The retinex theory of color vision. (Scientific America, 1977).
- E. H. Land. An alternative technique for the computation of the designator in the retinex theory of color vision. P Natl a Sci India B, 83, 10 (1986).
- M. Elad. Retinex by two bilateral filters. (Springer, 2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.