EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- P. W. Anderson, Phys. Rev. E 109, 1492–1505 (1958).
- V. F. Nesterenko, J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 24, 733–743 (1983). [CrossRef]
- Sidney Chu-heng Liu and R. Nagel, Phys. Rev. Lett. 68, 2301–2304 (1992).
- R. S. Sinkovits and S. Sen, Phys. Rev. E 54, 6857–6865 (1996).
- P. B. Allen and J. Kelner, American Journal of Physics 66, 497–506 (1998).
- V. Tournat, V. E. Gusev and Castagnède, Phys. Rev. E 70, 056603 (2004)
- X. Jia, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 154303 (2004)
- R. L. Weaver, Science 307, 1568–1569 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- O. Mouraille and S. Luding, Ultrasonics 48, 498-505 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B. P. Lawney and S. Luding, Acta Mechanica 225, 2385–2407 (2014).
- N. Upadhyaya, L.R. Gómez and V. Vitelli, Phys. Rev. X 4, 011045 (2014)
- J. O’Donovan, E. Ibraim, C. O’Sullivan, S. Hamlin, D. Muir Wood, G. Marketos, Granular Matter 18, 56 (2016)
- R. K. Shrivastava and S. Luding, Nonlin. Processes Geophys., submitted (2017).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.