EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- A. Wu, Y. Sun, Granular dynamic theory and its applications. 17 (2008).
- The European Federation of Materials Handling “FEM”, FEM 2.582, General properties of bulk materials and their symbolization, (1991)
- J. Frączek, A. Złobecki, J. Zemanek, Journal of food engineering, 83, 17. (2007)
- Y. C. Zhou, B. H. Xu, A. B. Yu, P. Zulli Powder technology, 125, 45 (2002)
- W. Wang, J. Zhang, S. Yang, H. Zhang, H. Yang, G. Yue, Particuology, 8, 482 (2010) [CrossRef]
- ST. Smith, D. Schoene, Aging Health 2012, 8, 243–52 (2012)
- MJD. Talyor, D. McCormick, T. Shawis, R. Impson, Res Dev 2011, 48, 1171–1186 (2011).
- Meshlab, version V1.3.3 ISTI (CNR research center, Pisa, Italien, 2015)
- Matlab, version R2014b (The MathWorks Inc, Natick, Massachusetts, 2014)
- J.M. Bland, D.G Altman, Statistics notes: measurement error. BMJ. 312 (7047), 1654 (1996)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.