EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Particle shape effects|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- M. Vardi, Communications of the ACM 53, 5 (2010)
- ASME/NAFEMS pp. 1–4 (2006)
- K. Wieghardt, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics 7, 89 (1975)
- Y. Li, Y. Xu, C. Thornton, Powder Technology 160, 219 (2005)
- C. Coetzee, Powder Technology 297, 50 (2016)
- N. Standish, Powder Technology 45, 43 (1985)
- P.W. Cleary, M.L. Sawley, Applied Mathematical Modelling 26, 89 (2002) [EDP Sciences]
- M. Kwapinska, G. Saage, E. Tsotsas, Powder Technology 161, 69 (2006)
- E. Rougier, E.E. Knight, S.T. Broome, A.J. Sussman, A. Munjiza, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences 70, 101 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.S. Crump, Apparatus and Method for Creating Three-Dimensional Objects (1992)
- B. Wittbrodt, J. Pearce, Additive Manufacturing 8, 110 (2015) [CrossRef]
- E. Schönhardt, Math. Annalen 98, 309 (1928) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.