EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2017XLVI International Symposium on Multiparticle Dynamics (ISMD 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Flash Talks|
|Published online||12 April 2017|
- C. A. Bertulani, S. R. Klein, and J. Nystrand, “Physics of ultra-peripheral nuclear collisions” Annual Review of Nuclear and Particle science 55, no. 1, 271–310 (2005) [CrossRef]
- A.Baltz et al., “The physics of ultraperipheral collisions at the LHC” Physics Reports 458, no. 13, 1–171 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M.Ryskin, “Diffractive J/ψ electroproduction in LLA QCD” Z. Phys. C 57, 89–92 (1993)
- S. J.Brodsky et al., “Diffractive leptoproduction of vector mesons in QCD” Phys. Rev. D 50, 3134–3144 (1994) [CrossRef]
- L. J.Lanzerotti et al., “High-Energy Photoproduction of Neutral Rho Mesons” Phys. Rev. Lett. 15, 210–213 (1965) [CrossRef]
- ZEUS Collaboration, “Exclusive photoproduction of J/ψ mesons at HERA” Eur.Phys.J. C 24, 345–360 (2002) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ZEUS Collaboration, “Exclusive electroproduction of J/ψ mesons at HERA” Nucl.Phys. B 695, 3–37 (2004) [CrossRef]
- STAR Collaboration, “ρ0 photoproduction in ultraperipheral relativistic heavy ion collisions at √sNN = 200 GeV” Phys. Rev. C 77, 034910 (2008) [CrossRef]
- S.Afanasiev et al., “Photoproduction of and of high mass in ultra-peripheral Au + Au collisions at √sNN = 200 GeV” Phys. Lett. B 679, no. 4, 321–329 (2009) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- ALICE Collaboration, “Coherent J/ψ photoproduction in ultra-peripheral Pb-Pb collisions at √sNN = 2.76 TeV” Phys. Lett. B 718, 1273–1283 (2013) [CrossRef]
- V.Guzey, E.Kryshen, M.Strikman, and M.Zhalov, “Evidence for nuclear gluon shadowing from the ALICE measurements of PbPb ultraperipheral exclusive J/ψ production” Phys.Lett. B 726, 290–295 (2013) [CrossRef]
- V.Budnev et al., “The Two photon particle production mechanism. Physical problems, Applications, Equivalent photon approximation” Phys. Rep. 15. 181(1975) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.