EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- Almazan, J.L., G. Espinoza, and J.J. Aguirre, Torsional balance of asymmetric structures by means of tuned mass dampers, Engineering Structures, 42, 308–328, 2012.
- Bauer, H.F., Oscillations of Immiscible Liquids in Rectangular Container: A New Damper for Vibration Control of Towers, Engineering Structures, 17(9): 668–675, 1984.
- Daniel, Y., and O. Lavan, Gradient based optimal seismic retrofitting of 3D irregular buildings using multiple tuned mass dampers, Computers and Structures, 139, 84–97, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Fujino Y., and Sun LM, Vibration control by multiple tuned liquid dampers (MTLDS), Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 119(12): 3482–3502, 1993. [CrossRef]
- Sakai F, Takaeda S, Tamaki T., Tuned liquid column damper –new type device for suppression of building vibration, Proceedings of the International Conference on High-rise Buildings, Nanjing, China, 926–31, 1989.
- Sun LM, Fujino Y., Koga K., A model of tuned liquid damper for suppressing pitching motions of structures, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 24, 5, 625–636, 1995.
- Tamura Y, Fujii K, Ohtusi T, Wakahara T., Kohsaka R, Effectiveness of tuned liquid dampers under wind excitations, Engineering Structures, 17(9), 609–621, 1995.
- Xu, Y.L., Samali, B. and Kwok, K.C.S., Control of Along Wind Response of Structure by Mass and Liquid Dampers, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 17(9): 668–675, 1992.
- Welt,.F and Modi, V.J., Vibration damping Through Liquid Sloshing: Part I-A Nonlinear Analysis, Proc Diagnostic, Vehicle Dyn and Special Topics, ASME, Design Engineering Division(DE),18-5,148–156, 1989.
- Welt,.F and Modi, V.J., Vibration damping Through Liquid Sloshing: Part II-Experimental Results, Proc Diagnostic, Vehicle Dyn and Special Topics, ASME, Design Engineering Division (DE),18-5,157–165, 1989.
- Yu J, Wakahara T, Reed DA, A non-linear numerical model of the tuned liquid damper, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 28, 671–686, 1999. [CrossRef]
- Gao H., Kwok K.C.S., Samali B., Optimization of tuned liquid column dampers, Engineering Structures, 19, 6, 476–486, 1997
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.