EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- E. Asadzadeh, M. Alam, A Survey on Hyperbolic Cooling Towers, Intern. Journal of Civil, Envir., Struct., Construct. and Arch. Engineering 8, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Pattenden, S. R. Turnock, X. Zhang, Measurements of the flow over a low-aspect-ratio cylinder mounted on a ground plane, Experiments in Fluids 39,10–21(2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Michálek, D. Zacho, R-6123 Report, ARTE, Plc, Prague, Czech Republic (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sakamoto, M. Arie Vortex shedding from a rectangular prism and a circular cylinder placed vertically in a turbulent boundary layer. J Fluid Mech 126, 147–165 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. van Hinsberg, J.-M. Lueckhof, J. Nuhn, The Reynolds number effect from subcritical to high transcritical on steady and unsteady loading on a rough circular cylinder, Proceedings of the 9th Intern. Confer. on Struct. Dyn., EURODYN (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. P. Liu, L. Zhao, Y. J. Ge, Extreme value distribution of surface aerodynamic pressure of hyperbolic cooling tower, The 7th Inter. Colloq. on Bluff Body Aerodynamics and Applications (BBAA7) Shanghai, China; (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Roshko, On the development of turbulent wakes from vortex streets, NACA Report 1191 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chakraborty, S. Balachandar, R. J. Adrian, Kinematics of Local Vortex Identification Criteria, Journal of Visualization, Vol. 10, No. 2 137–140, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Holmén, Methods for Vortex Identification, Lund University Libraries, lup.lub.lu.se/student-papers/record/3241710 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jirsák, Physical Principles of Work with Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel, ARTE Plc., Prague, Czech Republic (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.