EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- P. Ahlrichs, B. Dunweg, Lattice-Boltzmann simulation of polymer-solvent systems, Internat. J. Modern Phys. C vol. 8 (1998) 1429–1438 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Cimrák, M. Gusenbauer, T. Schrefl, Modelling and simulation of processes in microfluidic devices for biomedical applications, Computers and Mathematics with Applications vol. 64 (2012) 278–288 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Jančigová, Modeling elastic objects in fluid flow with biomedical applications, Dissertation Thesis, Faculty of Management Science and Informatics, University of Žilina, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- B. Dunweg and A. J. C. Ladd, Lattice-Boltzmann simulations of soft matter systems, Advances in Polymer Science, vol. 221 (2009) 89–166 [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Jones and D. B. Clarke, Simulation of Flow Past a Sphere using the Fluent Code, Maritime Platforms Division, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, DSTO-TR-2232, AR-014-365, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Arnold, O. Lenz, S. Kesselheim, R. Weeber, F. Fahrenberger, D. Roehm, P. Koovan, and C. Holm, ESPResSo 3.1 - molecular dynamics software for coarsegrained models, in Meshfree Methods for Partial Differential Equations VI, Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, M. Griebel and M. Schweitzer, Eds., vol. 89, 2013, pp. 123. [Google Scholar]
- I. Jančigová, On mass distribution in ESPResSo simulations of elastic objects, MiST 2014: proceedings of Mathematics in Science and Technologies 2014 conference, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.