EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- U.S. Department of Energy. [Online] https://www.portofrotterdam.com/en/cargoindustry/lng-liquefied-natural-gas/lng-as-a-fuel-forvessels-and-trucks.
- Port of Rotterdam. [Online] https://www.portofrotterdam.com/en/cargoindustry/lng-liquefied-natural-gas/lng-as-a-fuel-forvessels-and-trucks.
- R.G. Scurlock, Stratification, Rollover and Handling of LNG, LPG and Other Cryogenic Liquid Mixtures. London: Springer, (2016). ISSN 2191-5520. [CrossRef]
- J.F.M. Velthuis, and B. Atli-Veltin, Thermal and Mechanical Model of a Vacuum Insulated Cryogenic Tank Subjected to External Tank. Delft: TNO R10940, (2015).
- J.P. Kamperveen, M.P.N. Spruijt, and J.E.A Reinders,. Heat Load Resistance of Cryogenic Storage Tanks - Results of LNG Safety Program. Utrecht : TNO, (2016).
- NIST. National Institute of Standards and Technology. [Online] http://www.nist.gov/.
- I.H. Bell, J. Wronski, S. Quoilin, V. Lemort,. 53, (2014), I&ECR, pp. 2498–2508.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.