EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- M. Haluza, F. Pochylý, V. Habán, M. Hudec, J. Kubálek: Study of hydro-potential utilization of cooling water on the hydro-electric power plant Dalešice. Brno: Brno University of Technology, Faculty of mechanical engineering, 2007. p. 1–16.
- P. Jandourek: Valve exploiting the principle of a side channel turbine. Thesis. Brno: Brno University of Technology, Faculty of mechanical engineering, 2014. 31 p.
- S. Fialová: The extracorporeal blood pump. Doctoral thesis. Brno: Brno University of Technology, Faculty of mechanical engineering, 2005. 68 p.
- Z. Dančák: Theoretical and experimental setting of the side channel pump specific energy. Brno: Brno University of Technology, Faculty of mechanical engineering, 2011, p. 90.
- J. Bláha, K. Brada: Manual of pumping equipment. ČVUT, Prag 1997, 289 s.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.