EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- M. Piasecka, Ann. Nucl. Energy 73, 282–293 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Piasecka, Int. J. Refrig. 56, 198–212 (2015)
- M. Piasecka, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 81, 114–121 (2015)
- M. Piasecka, K. Strąk, B. Maciejewska, Heat Transf. Eng. 38 (3) (2017), DOI: 10.1080/01457632.2016.118927, (in print) [CrossRef]
- R. Pastuszko, M. Piasecka, Journal of Physics: Conf. Ser. 395, 012137 (2012) [CrossRef]
- W. Depczyński, R. Kazała, K. Ludwinek, K. Jedynak, Materials 9 (7), 567, 1–12 (2016)
- W. Depczyński, Proc. 23rd Int. Conf. Metallurgy Materials METAL 2014, Poland (2014)
- M. Piasecka, the Polish patent application A method for porous structures producing on the surface of metal products, No. A1 415204 (2015) (in Polish)
- T.M. Wójcik, W. Kalawa, M Balice, Energy and Fuels in XXI century, 189–198 (2014) (in Polish)
- T.M Wójcik, Boiling incipience and hysteresis of heat transfer on porous coatings, Series Hearing, Monographs 204 (the Publishing House of the AGH Univ. of Sc. and Techn. 2010) (in Polish)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.