EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- J. A. Davis, M. Stewart, J. Fluids Eng. 124, 3, pp. 772–777 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Davis, M. Stewart, J. Fluids Eng. 124, 3, pp. 778–783 (2002) [CrossRef]
- L. Davidson, An Introduction to Turbulence Models 97/2, (2016)
- A. Oza, S. Gosh, K. Chowdhury, CFD Modeling of Globe Valves for Oxygen Application, 1356–1363 (16th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference, 2007)
- S. Sibilla, M. Gallati, J. Fluids Eng. 130, 121101 (2008) [CrossRef]
- V. Yakhot, S. A. Orszag, S. Thangam, T. B. Gatski, C. G. Speziale, Phys. Fluids A 4_7_, pp. 1510–1520 (1992) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Budziszewski, L. Thorén, CFD simulation of a safety relief valve for improvement of a one dimensional valve model in RELAP5 (Department of Applied Physics, 2012)
- M. Domagala, Czasopismo Techniczne 3-M, pp. 24–29 (2008)
- S. W. Lee, D. Y. Shin, C. W. Byun, H. J. Yang, I.C. Paek, J. of Achievements in Mat. and Manufact Eng. 23, pp. 67–70 (2007)
- X. J. Yuan, K. H. Guo, SCIENCE CHINA Technological Sciences 58, 6 (2015)
- X. G. Song, J. H. Jung, H. S. Lee, D. K. Kim, Y. Ch. Park, 2-D Dynamic Analysis of a Pressure Relief Valve by CFD (WSEAS Conferences, Hangzhou, China, 2010)
- X. Song, L. Cui, M. Cao, W. Cao, Y. Park, W. M. Dempster, Energy Conversion and Management 81, pp. 407–419 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. Chabane, S. Plumejault, D. Pierrat, A. Couzinet, Vibration and chattering of conventional safety relief valve under built up back pressure (IAHR International Meeting, 2009)
- A. Singh, Nuclear Eng. and Design 72, pp. 197–204 (1982) [CrossRef]
- X. G. Song, L. T. Wang, Y. C. Park, W. Sun, Procedia Engineering 130, pp. 87–94 (2015) [CrossRef]
- A. Beune, Analysis of high-pressure safety valves, (Eindhoven University Press, 2009)
- B. E. Dallstream, B. A. Fricke, B. R. Becker, Swing Check Valve Design Criteria and CFD Validation (ICONE14, 2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.