EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- J.H. Keenan, E.P. Neumann, A simple air Ejector, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Trans. ASME 64, pp A75 – A81 (1942)
- J.H. Keenan, E.P. Neumann and F. Lustwerk, An Investigation of Ejector Design by Analysis and Experiment. Journal of Applied Mechanics, Trans. ASME 17 (1950), pp 299–309.
- J. Kracik, V. Dvorak, Experimental and numerical investigation of an air to air supersonic ejector for propulsion of a small supersonic wind tunnel, EPJ Web of Conferences 92 (2015) 02038 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. Kracik, V. Dvorak, J. Kolar, Development of air to air ejector for supersonic wind tunnel, Web of Conferences 67 (2014) 02059 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. Kracik, Design of Supersonic Wind Tunnel Diploma thesis, In Czech, (2014)
- V. Dvorak, Shape Optimization of Supersonic Ejector for Supersonic Wind Tunnel. Applied and Computational Mechanics, Plzen, (2010)
- A. M. S. Guanlao, Design and verification of a test rig for research of supersonic ejectors, Diploma thesis, (2016)
- Y. Bartosiewicz, Z. Aidoun, P. Desevaux, Y. Mercadier, Numerical and experimental investigations on supersonic ejectors, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow 26, pp 56–70 (2005) [CrossRef]
- J. Kolar, V. Dvorak, Interaction of Shock Waves in Supersonic Ejector (Proceedings of the 27th Meeting of Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics Departments, Plzen, 2008)
- J. Simak, Computation of the Flow and Interaction of Shock Waves in a 2D Supersonic Ejector (Colloquium Fluid Dynamics 2009, Prague)
- Ansys Fluent 15.0 User´s Guide, Ansys Inc.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.