EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- M. Ikeda, T. Takaishi, Perforated pantograph horn aeolian tone suppression mechanism, Q. Report of RTRI (Jpn), 45, 169–174 (2004) [CrossRef]
- K. Boorsma, X. Zhang, N. Molin, L. C. Chow, Bluff body noise control using perforated fairings, AIAA J., 47 33–43 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. Zhao, L. Cheng, Finite element analysis of flow control using porous media, Ocean Eng., 37 1357–1366 (2010) [CrossRef]
- K. Kleissl, C. T. Georgakis, Aerodynamic control of bridge cables through shape modification: A preliminary study, J. Fluids Struc., 27 1006–1020 (2011) [CrossRef]
- P. Yu, Y. Zeng, T. S. Lee, X. B. Chen, H. T. Low, Steady flow around and through a permeable circular cylinder, Comp. Fluids, 42 1–12 (2011) [CrossRef]
- G. M. Ozkan, V. Oruc, H. Akilli, B. Sahin, Flow around a cylinder surrounded by a permeable cylinder in shallow water, Exp. Fluids, 53 1751–1763 (2012) [CrossRef]
- B. Gozmen, H. Akilli, Flow control downstream of a circular cylinder by a permeable cylinder in deep water, Wind Struc. Int. J., 19 389–404 (2014) [CrossRef]
- E. Pinar, G. M. Ozkan, T. Durhasan, M. M. Aksoy, H. Akilli, B. Sahin, Flow structure around perforated cylinders in shallow water, J. Fluids Struc., 55 52–63 (2015) [CrossRef]
- T. Durhasan, M. M. Aksoy, E. Pinar, G. M. Ozkan, H. Akilli, B. Sahin, Vortex street suppression of a circular cylinder using perforated semi-circular fairing in shallow water, Exp. Term. Fluid Sci, 79 101–110 (2016) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.