EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- G.R.S. Assi, P.W. Bearman, N. Kitney, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Low drag solutions for suppressing vortex-induced vibration of circular cylinders, 25, 666–675 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G.R.S. Assi, P.W. Bearman, N. Kitney, M.A. Tognarelli, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Suppression of wake-induced vibration of tandem cylinders with free-to-rotate control plates, 26, 1045–1057 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Bearman, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Circular cylinder wakes and vortex-induced vibrations. 27, 648–658 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Bearman, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Understanding and predicting vortex-induced vibrations. 634, 1–4 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Bearman, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics Vortex shedding from oscillating bluff bodies. 16, 195–222(1984). [Google Scholar]
- M. Matsumato, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Vortex shedding of bluff bodies, 13,791–811 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- C.H.K. Williamson, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vortex dynamics in the cylinder wake. 28, 477–539 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- C.H.K. Williamson, R. Govardhan. Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vortex-induced vibrations, 36, 413–455 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C.H.K. Williamson, R. Govardhan, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, A brief review of recent results in vortex-induced vibrations. 96, 713–735 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Every, R. King, D.S. Weaver., Ocean Engineering. Vortex-excited vibrations of cylinders and cables and their suppression, 9, 135–157 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- P. Price, J. Eng. Mech. Div., Am. Soc. Civ. Eng., Suppression of the fluid-induced vibration of circular cylinders, 82, 1030 (1956). [Google Scholar]
- B. Molin, Journal of Fluids and Structures, A potential flow model for the drag of shrouded cylinders. 7, 29–38 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wang, P.F. Zhang, S.F. Lu, K. Wu, Flow Turbul Combust, Drag reduction of a circular cylinder using an upstream rod. 76, 83–101 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Baranov, V. L. Zhdanov, S. A. Isaev, V. B. Kharchenko, A. E. Usachov in 2003 published in Fluid Dynamics , Vol. 28, p203. [Google Scholar]
- B. Sahin, International Journal of MechanicalScience, Pressure losses in an isolated perforated plate and jets emerging from the perforated plate, 31, 51–61 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Turhal, B. Cuhadaroglu, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, The effects of surface injection through a perforated square cylinder on some aerodynamic parameters, 34, 725–735 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Gozmen, B., Akilli, H., B. Sahin, Passive control of circular cylinder wake in shallow flow. Measurement, 46, 1125–1136 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Ozkan, V. Oruc, H. Akilli, B. Sahin, Experiments in Fluids, Flow around a cylinder by a permeable outer cylinder in shallow water. 53, 1751–1793 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. Pinar, G.M. Ozkan, T. Durhasan, M.M. Aksoy, H. Akilli, B. Sahin, Journal of Fluids and Structure, Flow structure around perforated cylinders in shallow water, 55, 52–63 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.