EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- T. Kreis, Handbook of holographic interferometry: optical and digital methods. 2005.
- C. Shakher and A. K. Nirala, Applied optics, 33, 11, (1994). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- V. Lédl, T. Vít, R. Doleček, and P. Psota, EPJ Web of Conferences, 25, (2012)
- D. Wang and T. Zhuang, Optics and lasers inengineering, 36, 3, (2001).
- Roman Dolecek, Pavel Psota, Vít Lédl, Tomáš Vít, Jan Václavík, and Václav Kopecký, Applied Optics, 52, 1, (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Smits, A. E. Perry, and P. H. Hoffmann, Journal of Physics E: Scientific Instruments, 11, 9, (2001) [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.