EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- B.L. Smith, A. Gezler, The formtion and evoluation of synthetic jets, Phisic of Fluids 31, p. 2281 (1998) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Tang, S. Zhong, Incompressible flow model on synthetic jet actuator, AIAA J. 44, p. 908 (2006) [CrossRef]
- D. Tamburello, A. Michael, Active control of a free jet using a synthetic jet, Int. J. of Heat and Fluid Flow, 29(4), p. 967–984 (2008) [CrossRef]
- D. Tamburello, M. Amitay, Three-dimensional interactions of a free jet with a perpendicular synthetic jet, J. of Turbul. 8(35), pp. 1–22 (2007) [CrossRef]
- L.G. Pack, A. Seifert, Periodic excitation for jet vectoring and enhanced spreading, J. of Aircraft, 38(3), pp. 486–495 (2001) [CrossRef]
- S.A. Davis, A. Glezer, The manipulation of large and small-scales in coaxial jets using synthetic jet actuators, AIAA Paper 2000-0403 (2000)
- P. Krejčí, Z. Trávníček, V. Tesař, J. Kordík, M. Pavelka, Frequency Characteristics of an Annular Synthetic Jet Actuator of Large Inner Diameter, Proceedings of Conf. ‘Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2007’ (2007)
- Z. Travnicek, Z. Broucková, J. Kordík, Formation criterion for axisymmetric synthetic jets at high Stokes numbers, AIAA J. 50(9), pp. 2012 (2012) [CrossRef]
- V. Tesař, K. Peszynski, Experiments with synthetic jet for detecting potential terrorists, J. of Pol. CIMAC (2010)
- P. Gil, P. Strzelczyk, Performance and efficiency of loudspeaker driven synthetic jet actuator, Exp. Therm. and Fluid Science 78, pp. 163–174 (2016) [CrossRef]
- V. Tesař, K. Peszynski, Synthetic jet applied to detect potential terrorists, J. of Pol. CIMAC (2010)
- V. Tesař, M. Pavelka, E. Smyk, K. Peszyński, Control of flow separation by vestigial” synthetic jet, Colloq. Fluid Dyn. (2014)
- J. Kordik, T. Zdeněk M. Pavelka, Energetic efficiencies of synthetic and hybrid synthetic jet actuators driven by electrodynamic transducers, Exp. Therm. and Fluid Science 69, pp. 119–126 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V. Tesař, Z. Broučková, J. Kordik, Z. Trávníček, K. Peszyński, Valves with flow control by synthetic jets, EPJ Web of Conf. 25, EDP Sciences (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.