EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- Ansys, Inc. ANSYS FLUENT 14.5 - Theory Guide. (2013)
- M. Bojko, 3D Flow – ANSYS Fluent: textbook (in Czech). 1. issue. Ostrava: Edit centre VŠB – TUO, (2012)
- J. Fík, Natural gas: tables, diagrams, equations, calculations. Praha: Agentura ČSTZ, s.r.o., 355, (2006)
- V. Koza, L. Čapla, Determination of leak gas amount from damaged gas pipes. Gas: professional periodical for gas manufacture. Vol. XC, 2, 38–42, (2010)
- M. Kozubková, Modelling of liquids flow, FLUENT, CFX. 1. issue. Ostrava: Edit centre VŠB – TUO, (2008)
- I. Skiteva, V. Seleznev, Numerical analysis of methane-air pollution. Russia, Computation Mechanics Technology Center (2006)
- Technical conditions and service manual for detectors GC20N and GC20K, 8, (2002)
- A. Tulach, M. Mynarz, M. Kozubková, Contribution to formation of explosive mixture in a closed dissected space as a result of natural gas leak. In EPJ Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences. (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.