EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- United Nations framework convention on climate change [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2006/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 April 2006 on energy enduse efficiency and energy services and repealing Council Directive 93/76/EEC. [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Ebert, EPJ Web of Conferences 98. 08001 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ajmone-Marsan, D. Arrowsmith, W. Breymann, O. Fritz, M. Masera, A. Mengolini, A. Carbone, Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics 214. 547 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Iglesias1a, J. Rodriguez, D. Franco, EPJ Web of Conferences 33, 05004 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gorzynski, Basics of energy analysis of buildings, OWPW Publishing 2012 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Kim, J. S. Haberl, Build. Simulation 8(5), 515 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kruczek, Energy 91, 35 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zwierzchowska (Wciślik), T. Orzechowski, A. Tyburczyk, Instal. Theory and practice in installations 12, 32 (2010) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kruczek. Arch. of Thermodynamics 36. 67 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 12241 Thermal insulation for building equipment and industrial installations – Calculation rules. 2001 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Kominsky, J.S. Luckino, T.F. Martin, Passive infrared thermography—a qualitative method for detecting moisture anomalies in building envelopes. Tedford and Pond 1 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Fox, D. Coley, S. Goodhew, P. Wilde, Thermography methodologies for detecting energy related building defects, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 40, 296 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.eog.gov.pl [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 13788 Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements. Internal surface temperature to avoid critical surface humidity and interstitial condensation. Calculation methods, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 17 March 2009 on the detailed scope and forms part of the energy audit and the audit of repair, design audits cards, as well as the algorithm assessing the profitability of the thermomodernization project, as amended (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12831 Heating systems in buildings, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bagona, M. Lopusniak, D. Katunsky, Tech. Trans. Civil Eng. 2-B/2010, issue 4, Cracow University of Technology Publishing (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on the technical conditions to be fulfilled by buildings and their location (Journal of Laws No 75. item. 690, as amended) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Information and instruction materials of MOŚZNiL 1/96 ‘The emission of pollutants into the air from the processes of fuels combustion’ Journal of Laws 2004 No. 281, item. 2784 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.