EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- United Nations framework convention on climate change
- Directive 2006/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 April 2006 on energy enduse efficiency and energy services and repealing Council Directive 93/76/EEC.
- H.P. Ebert, EPJ Web of Conferences 98. 08001 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Ajmone-Marsan, D. Arrowsmith, W. Breymann, O. Fritz, M. Masera, A. Mengolini, A. Carbone, Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics 214. 547 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Iglesias1a, J. Rodriguez, D. Franco, EPJ Web of Conferences 33, 05004 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. Gorzynski, Basics of energy analysis of buildings, OWPW Publishing 2012 (in Polish)
- K.H. Kim, J. S. Haberl, Build. Simulation 8(5), 515 (2015) [CrossRef]
- T. Kruczek, Energy 91, 35 (2015) [CrossRef]
- S. Zwierzchowska (Wciślik), T. Orzechowski, A. Tyburczyk, Instal. Theory and practice in installations 12, 32 (2010) (in Polish)
- T. Kruczek. Arch. of Thermodynamics 36. 67 (2015) [CrossRef]
- PN-EN ISO 12241 Thermal insulation for building equipment and industrial installations – Calculation rules. 2001
- J.R. Kominsky, J.S. Luckino, T.F. Martin, Passive infrared thermography—a qualitative method for detecting moisture anomalies in building envelopes. Tedford and Pond 1 (2007).
- M. Fox, D. Coley, S. Goodhew, P. Wilde, Thermography methodologies for detecting energy related building defects, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 40, 296 (2014) [CrossRef]
- PN-EN ISO 13788 Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements. Internal surface temperature to avoid critical surface humidity and interstitial condensation. Calculation methods, 2012
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 17 March 2009 on the detailed scope and forms part of the energy audit and the audit of repair, design audits cards, as well as the algorithm assessing the profitability of the thermomodernization project, as amended (in Polish).
- PN-EN 12831 Heating systems in buildings, 2006
- M. Bagona, M. Lopusniak, D. Katunsky, Tech. Trans. Civil Eng. 2-B/2010, issue 4, Cracow University of Technology Publishing (2010)
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on the technical conditions to be fulfilled by buildings and their location (Journal of Laws No 75. item. 690, as amended) (in Polish)
- Information and instruction materials of MOŚZNiL 1/96 ‘The emission of pollutants into the air from the processes of fuels combustion’ Journal of Laws 2004 No. 281, item. 2784
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.