EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2017Atmospheric Monitoring for High Energy Astroparticle Detectors (AtmoHEAD) 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||17 May 2017|
- B.S. Acharya, et. al., Introducing the CTA concept, Astroparticle Physics 43, 3–18 (2013). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- D. Mandat, for the CTA Consortium, All Sky Cameras for the characterization of the Cherenkov Telescope Array candidate sites, in Proceedings of the 33rd International Cosmic Ray Conference, (2016).
- R. D. Piacentini, et. al., Selection of astrophysical/astronomical/solar sites at the Argentina East Andes range taking into account atmospheric components, Advances in Space Research, 57 (12), 2559–2574 (2016). [CrossRef]
- G. Tovmassian, Selection of astrophysical/astronomical/solar sites at the Argentina East Andes range taking into account atmospheric components, Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 128 (961), 035004 (2016). [CrossRef]
- G. Martucci, C. Milroy, C. D. O’Dowd, Detection of Cloud-Base Height Using Jenoptik CHM15K and Vaisala CL31 Ceilometers, 21 (2), 305–318 (2010).
- P. Janecek, M. Prouza, J. Ebr, FRAM for CTA, EPJ Web of Conferences, 89 (2), 1–4 (2015). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.