EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2017Atmospheric Monitoring for High Energy Astroparticle Detectors (AtmoHEAD) 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||17 May 2017|
- B.S. Acharya, et. al., Introducing the CTA concept, Astroparticle Physics 43, 3–18 (2013). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mandat, for the CTA Consortium, All Sky Cameras for the characterization of the Cherenkov Telescope Array candidate sites, in Proceedings of the 33rd International Cosmic Ray Conference, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Piacentini, et. al., Selection of astrophysical/astronomical/solar sites at the Argentina East Andes range taking into account atmospheric components, Advances in Space Research, 57 (12), 2559–2574 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Tovmassian, Selection of astrophysical/astronomical/solar sites at the Argentina East Andes range taking into account atmospheric components, Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 128 (961), 035004 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Martucci, C. Milroy, C. D. O’Dowd, Detection of Cloud-Base Height Using Jenoptik CHM15K and Vaisala CL31 Ceilometers, 21 (2), 305–318 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Janecek, M. Prouza, J. Ebr, FRAM for CTA, EPJ Web of Conferences, 89 (2), 1–4 (2015). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.