EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 147, 201719th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- F. Gandini, et.al., Fusion Eng. Des., 56-57, 975 (2001). [CrossRef]
- H. Igami, et.al., Searching for O-X-B modeconversion window with monitoring of stray microwave radiation in LHD, Rev. Sci. Instruments, 77, 10E931 (2006). [CrossRef]
- M. Schubert, et.al., Monitoring millimeter wave stray radiation during ECRH operation at ASDEXUpgrade, Proc. 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating, EPJ Web of Conferences 32, 02013 (2012).
- H. Oosterbeek, Design and R&D for the ITER Stray Radiation Bolometers, Proc. 19th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating, Institute for Plasma Research, India (2016).
- Terry Edwards and Michael Steer, Foundations for Microstrip Circuit Design, John Wiley and Sons, West Sussex, UK, ISBN:9781118936191 (2016). [CrossRef]
- H.J. van der Meiden, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 70, 6, 2861, (1999). [CrossRef]
- Z. Shen, et.al., Plasma and Fusion Research, 2, S1030 (2007). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.