EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 147, 201719th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- B. Lloyd et al., ‘low voltage ohmic and Electron Cyclotron heating assisted startup in DIII-D’ Nuclear Fusion, Vol.31, No: 11, 2031–2053, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Leuterer et al. “Recent ECRH results in ASDEX Upgrade” Nuclear Fusion, Vol. 43 (2003), 1329–1342 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rome, V. Erckmann, U. Gasparin and N. Karulin, “Electron cyclotron resonance heating and current drive in the W7-X stellarator” Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 40 (1998) 511–530. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wilhelm et al., Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 26 (1984) pp 259–261 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bora et al. “Test and commissioning of 82.6GHz ECRH system on ST1” Journal of physics, Vol 25 (2005) page(s)96–102 [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Shukla et al. “42HZ/500KW Electron cyclotron Resonance Heating on Tokamak SST1”, IEEE TPS, volume: 43, Issue: 1, January (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Shukla et.al. “42-GHz 0.5-MW ECRH System for Tokamaks SST-1 and Aditya”, IEEE Trans. on Plasma Science Volume: 40, Issue: 4 Page(s): 1234–1238 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rajnish et al, “VME based real time Data Acquisition and control for 82.6 GHz Gyrotron based ECRH system on SST1 tokomak” 20th national symposium on plasma science society of India, PLASMA -2005, Cochin –India. FT -5.27 [Google Scholar]
- J. Patel et. al., “Commissioning of PXI based Data acquisition and control system for ECRH”, EC19, paper tech-P–7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.