EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 147, 201719th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- B. Lloyd et al., ‘low voltage ohmic and Electron Cyclotron heating assisted startup in DIII-D’ Nuclear Fusion, Vol.31, No: 11, 2031–2053, 1991. [CrossRef]
- F. Leuterer et al. “Recent ECRH results in ASDEX Upgrade” Nuclear Fusion, Vol. 43 (2003), 1329–1342 [CrossRef]
- M. Rome, V. Erckmann, U. Gasparin and N. Karulin, “Electron cyclotron resonance heating and current drive in the W7-X stellarator” Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 40 (1998) 511–530. [CrossRef]
- R. Wilhelm et al., Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 26 (1984) pp 259–261 [CrossRef]
- D. Bora et al. “Test and commissioning of 82.6GHz ECRH system on ST1” Journal of physics, Vol 25 (2005) page(s)96–102
- B. K. Shukla et al. “42HZ/500KW Electron cyclotron Resonance Heating on Tokamak SST1”, IEEE TPS, volume: 43, Issue: 1, January (2015)
- B. K. Shukla et.al. “42-GHz 0.5-MW ECRH System for Tokamaks SST-1 and Aditya”, IEEE Trans. on Plasma Science Volume: 40, Issue: 4 Page(s): 1234–1238 [CrossRef]
- K. Rajnish et al, “VME based real time Data Acquisition and control for 82.6 GHz Gyrotron based ECRH system on SST1 tokomak” 20th national symposium on plasma science society of India, PLASMA -2005, Cochin –India. FT -5.27
- J. Patel et. al., “Commissioning of PXI based Data acquisition and control system for ECRH”, EC19, paper tech-P–7
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.