EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 148, 20175th course of the MRS-EMRS “Materials for Energy and Sustainability” and 3rd course of the “EPS-SIF International School on Energy”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- National Academy of Sciences, Tires and Passenger Vehicle Fuel Economy (2006). Available at http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/sr/sr286.pdf; https://www.nap.edu/catalog/11620/tires-and-passenger-vehicle-fuel-economy-informing-consumersimproving-performance.
- Hermans J., Energy Survival Guide (Leiden University Press, Leiden, The Netherlands) 2011.
- Cifarelli L. and Wagner F. (Editors), Energy: Basic Concepts and Forefront Ideas, in Lecture Notes Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy (SIF, Bologna) 2015, p. 339.
- Lifecycle analysis by Transport & Environment, based on Globiom Study (2016), accessible by https://www.transportenvironment.org/sites/te/files/publications/2016%2004%20Globiom%20webinar.pdf.
- Ecofys, IIASA and E4tech, The land use change impact of biofuels consumed in the EU, Quantification of area and greenhouse gas impacts (2015), accessible by https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/documents/Final%20ReportGLOBIOM_publication.pdf.
- Crabtree George, talk presented at the 69th Course of the International School of Solid State Physics: Materials for Energy and Sustainability V, Erice, Italy, 2016.
- Abruna H. D., Kiya Y. and Henderson J. C., Phys. Today, 61, issue No. 12 (2008) 43. [CrossRef]
- De Groot H., private communication.
- Deen N., Bergthorson J., Shoshin Y. and Van Der Schaaf John, Energy Days, 27 October 2016, Eindhoven Energy Institute (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands) 2016.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.