EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 148, 20175th course of the MRS-EMRS “Materials for Energy and Sustainability” and 3rd course of the “EPS-SIF International School on Energy”
|Number of page(s)||26|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Barbier E., Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 6 (2002) 3. [CrossRef]
- Lund J. W. and Boyd T. L., “Direct Utilization of Geothermal Energy 2015 Worldwide Review”, in Proceedings World Geothermal Congress 2015, Melbourne, Australia (2015).
- European Geothermal Energy Council, Market report 2013/2014, December 2013.
- International Energy Agency, Technology Roadmap: Geothermal Heat and Power (OECD/IEA, Paris) 2011.
- Bertani R., “Geothermal power generation in the World 2010–2014 update report”, Geothermics, 60 (2016) 31. [CrossRef]
- Gehringer M. and Loksha V., Geothermal Handbook: Planning and Financing Power Generation, ESMAP technical report no. 002/12 (World Bank, Washington, DC) 2012.
- Sigfusson B. and Uihlein A., 2014 JRC Geothermal Energy Status Report (Publications Office of the European Union) 2015, ISBN: 978-92-79-44614-6, ISSN: 1831-9424.
- Matek B., 2013 Geothermal Power: International Market Overview (Geothermal Energy Association) 2013.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.