EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- M.K. Thumm, “State-of-the-Art of High Power Gyro-Devices and Free Electron Masers”, KIT Scientific Publishing, 2015.
- A.V. Krasilnikov, et al. Progress with the ITER Project Activity in Russia. Nuclear Fusion, 2015, 55, #10, 104007 (11 p). [CrossRef]
- G.G. Denisov, A.G. Litvak, A.V. Chirkov, et al. Development Status of Gyrotron Setup for ITER ECW System. Proceedings of IRMMW THz Conference, Hong Kong, August, 2015.
- L. Popov, M. Agapova, Yu. Belov et al. Super-High Power Gyrotrons for Electron-Cyclotron Plasma Heating. This conference.
- Proceedings of 26th IAEA Fusion Energy Conf., Kyoto, Kyoto, October 2016, Conf. ID: 48315 (CN-234).
- S.V. Samsonov, I.G. Gachev, G.G. Denisov, et al. “Kaband Gyrotron Traveling-Wave Tubes with the Highest Continuous-Wave and Average Power”, IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, 2014, vol. 61, no.12, p. 4264-4268. [CrossRef]
- S.V. Samsonov, A.A. Bogdashov, G.G. Denisov, et al. Proof-of-Principle Experiment on High-Power Gyrotron Traveling-Wave Tube with a Microwave System for Driving and Extracting Power Through One Window. IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, 2016, vol.26, no.4, p. 288-290. [CrossRef]
- S.V. Samsonov, A.A. Bogdashov, G.G. Denisov, et al. “Recent experiments and simulations on gyro-TWTs with helically corrugated waveguides”, Proc. of 41st Int. Conf. on Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves, Copenhagen, Denmark, p. H4B5, Sept. 2016.
- S.V. Samsonov, G.G. Denisov, I.G. Gachev et al. Development of Gyrotron Traveling-Wave Tubes at IAP and GYCOM. This Conference.
- Procedings of 4th IAEA DEMO Programme Workshop. 14-18 November, 2016, Karlsruhe, Germany.
- A.V. Chirkov, G.G. Denisov and A.N. Kuftin. Perspective gyrotron with mode converter for co and counter-rotation operating modes. // Applied Physics Letters, 106, 263501 (2015); doi: 10.1063/1.4923269. [CrossRef]
- V.L. Bakunin, G.G Denisov, Y.V Novozhilova. Zones of Frequency Locking by an External Signal in a Multimode Gyrotron of a Megawatt Power Level. Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics, 2016, 58 (12), 893-904. [CrossRef]
- Yu.V. Novozhilova, V.L. Bakunin, A.V. Chirkov et al. Influence of Mode Competition and External Wave Frequency Modulation on Gyrotron Frequency Locking. This Conference.
- M.Yu. Glyavin, G.G. Denisov, M.L. Kulygin, Yu.V. Novozhilova. Stabilization of gyrotron frequency by reflection from nonresonant and resonant load. Technical Physics Lett., July 2015, V. 41, Issue 7, p. 628-631. [CrossRef]
- G.G. Denisov, A.P. Fokin, M.Yu. Glyavin, et al. High precision frequency stabilization of a 100W/263 GHz continuous wave gyrotron. Proceedings of 18th Int. Vacuum Elecronics Conf., London, 24-26 April, 2017.
- N.S. Ginzburg, G.G. Denisov, M.N. Vilkov, et al. Generation of “gigantic” ultra-short microwave pulses based on passive mode-locking effect in electron oscillators with saturable absorber in the feedback loop. Physics of Plasmas, 2016, 23 (5), 050702.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.