EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Bondarchuk, E.N., Azizov E.A., Alekseev A.B., et al. Engineering Problems of Tokamak T-15 Electromagnet System Reconstruction // IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 2012, Volume: 22, Issue: 3, Page(s): 4201604. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khvostenko P.P., Azizov E.A., Alfimov D.E. et al. The magnet system of the Tokamak T-15 upgrade // Fusion Engineering and Design, 2015, vol. 98-99, 1090-1093. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khvostenko P.P., Anashkin I.O., Belyakov V.A., et al. Preassembly of the tokamak T-15MD magnet system // Fusion Engineering and Design, 2017, http://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2017.03.064 [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Khvostenko, I.O. Anashkin, V.A. Belyakov, et al. Status of Tokamak T-15MD // 26th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference, 17–22 October 2016, Kyoto, Japan // Book of abstracts, FIP/P7-40, p.749; eproceedings, fec2016-preprints, preprint0289.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Motckin Y.Ya., Sokolov M.M., Khvostenko P.P. Information and control system for experimental fusion device “Tokamak T-15” // MKA: BKC, 2015, №3, 29-37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.