EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- V. Erckmann, et al., Electron Cyclotron Heating for W7-X: Physics and Technology // Fusion Sci. Technol. 2007. V. 52, No. 2. P. 291-312.
- J. Brunner et al., Continuous High-Power Microwave Heating at the W7-X Stellarator // this conference.
- H. Braune et al., Enhancements of the W7-X ECRH facility with respect to the next experiment campaign OP1.2 // this conference.
- D. Moseev et al., Design and commissioning of the collective Thomson scattering diagnostic at Wendelstein 7-X // 18th Laser-aided Plasma Diagnostics, Prague, Sept. 2017.
- L. Empacher and W. Kasparek, Analysis of a Multiple-Beam Waveguide for Free-Space Transmission of Microwaves // IEEE Trans. Antennas Prop. 2001. V. 49, No. 3. P.483-493. [CrossRef]
- B. Plaum et al, Design of a remote-steering antenna for ECRH heating in the stellarator Wendelstein 7-X. // Fusion Engineering and Design 2015. V. 96-97. P. 568-572. [CrossRef]
- H. Höhnle et al., Extension of the ECRH operational space with O2 and X3 heating at ASDEX Upgrade // Nucl. Fusion, 2011. V. 51 No. 8, 083013. [CrossRef]
- Z. Wu et al., Design and Characterization of a 170-GHz Resonant Diplexer for High-Power ECRH Systems IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Techn. 2015. V. 63, No. 10. P.3537-3546. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.