EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||High power microwave and terahertz applications|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Batanov, G.M., Borzosekov, V.D. et al. Microwave method for synthesis of micro- and nanostructures with controllable composition during gyrotron discharge. // J. Nanophotonics, 2016, 10 (1), 012520. [CrossRef]
- Semenov, N.N. // Development of the theory of chain reactions and thermal ignition. Moscow. 1969.
- Ivanovskii A.L. Non-carbon nanotubes: synthesis and simulation // Russ. Chem. Rev. 2002. V. 71. No. 3. P. 175–194. [CrossRef]
- Batanov, G.M., Belousov, V.I., Bondar, Yu.F., et al. // A New MIG-3 Gyrotron Complex for Creation and Heating of Plasma in the L-2M Stellarator and the First Experimental Results. Plasma Physics Reports, 2013, Vol. 39, No. 13, pp. 1088–1095 2013. [CrossRef]
- Skvortsova, N.N, Stepakhin, V.D., Malakhov, D.V., et al. Relief Creation on Molybdenum Plates in Discharges Initiated by Gyrotron Radiation in Metal–Dielectric Powder Mixtures // Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics. 2016. V. 58. No. 9. P. 701–709. [CrossRef]
- Ukryukov, G.V., Malakhov, D.V., Skvortsova, N.N., et al. // Microwave absorption in the gyrotron discharge ibn a mixture of powders of metals and dielectrics in the mode of installation of exothermic chemical reactions. Engineering Physics. 2017. No. 2. P. 28–36.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.