EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Current drive and plasma heating by microwaves in nuclear fusion devices|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Wagner, D., et al. Status, Operation and Extension of the ECRH System at ASDEX Upgrade // Int. J. of Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves 2016. V. 37, P. 45-54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kallenbach, A., et al. Partial detachment of high power discharges in ASDEX Upgrade // Nuclear Fusion. 2015. V. 55. P. 053026. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Erckmann, V. and U. Gasparino, Electron cyclotron resonance heating and current drive in toroidal fusion plasmas // Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 1994. V. 36, P. 1869. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Höhnle, H., et al., Extension of the ECRH operational space with O2 and X3 heating schemes to control tungsten accumulation in ASDEX Upgrade // Nuclear Fusion. 2011. V. 51. P. 083013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mangold, O., et al., Optimization of microwave reflection gratings for electron cyclotron resonance heating in O2 mode // Conf. Digest of the 2004 Joint 29th Int. Conf. on Infrared and Millimeter Waves and 12th Int. Conf. on Terahertz Electronics. 2004. P. 717-718. (doi:10.1109/ICIMW.2004.1422293). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.