EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Current drive and plasma heating by microwaves in nuclear fusion devices|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Erckmann, V. et al. Electron Cyclotron Heating for W7-X: Physics and Technology // Fusion Sci. Technol. 2007. V. 52 No. 2 P. 291-312. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Braune, H. Title to be added // Proc. of the SMP. 2017, P. t.b.d.
- Kasparek, W. Continuous High Power Microwave Heating At The W7-X Stellarator // Proc. of the SMP 2017, P. t.b.d.
- Estrada, T. et al. Transient behaviour in the plasma core of TJ-II stellarator and its relation with rational surfaces // Pl. Phys. & Contr. Fus., 2002, V. 44, P. 1615-1624. [CrossRef]
- Stange, T. et al. Advanced electron cyclotron heating and current drive experiments on the stellarator Wendelstein 7-X // Proc. of the RFFPC, 2017, Inv-04.
- Marushchenko, N.; Turkin, Y. & Maassberg, H. Raytracing code TRAVIS for ECR heating, EC current drive and ECE diagnostic // Comp. Ph. Comm., 2014, V. 185, P. 165-176. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.