EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Current drive and plasma heating by microwaves in nuclear fusion devices|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Westerhof, E. et al. Strong Scattering of High Power Millimeter Waves in Tokamak Plasmas with Tearing Modes // Phys. Rev. Lett. 2009. V. 103, 125001. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen S.K. et al. Experimental characterization of anomalous strong scattering of mm-waves in TEXTOR plasmas with rotating islands // Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 2013. V. 55, 115003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gusakov, E.Z., Popov, A.Yu. Theory of anomalous backscattering in second harmonic X-mode ECRH experiments // Phys. Plasmas 2016. V. 23, 082503. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bruschi, A. et al., Observation of short time-scale spectral emissions at millimeter wavelengths with the new CTS diagnostic on the FTU tokamak // Nucl. Fusion 2017. V. 57, 076004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bin, W. et al., The upgraded Collective Thomson Scattering diagnostics of FTU // Fusion. Eng. Des. 2015. V. 96-97, P. 733-737. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bin, W. et al., Advances in the FTU collective Thomson scattering system // Rev. Sci. Instrum. 2016. V. 87, 11E507. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.