EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Current drive and plasma heating by microwaves in nuclear fusion devices|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- W. Liu et al., Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion. 56, 094009 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mao W et al. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 87, 11E122 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Xie et al. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 85, 11D828 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang et al. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 68, 902 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Franz et al. Phys. Rev. Lett. 92, 125001.(2004). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.