EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||High-power microwave sources|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- G.S. Nusinovich, M.K.A. Thumm, M.I. Petelin. The Gyrotron at 50: Historical Overview. J Infrared Millimeter Terahz Waves (2014) 35:325-381 [CrossRef]
- G. Nusinovich. Introduction to the physics of gyrotrons, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore and London, 2004.
- M. Thumm. State-of-the-Art of High Power Gyro-Devices and Free Electron Masers. KIT Scientific Publishing, 2013.
- V.E. Zapevalov. Evolution of gyrotrons, Radiophysics and Quantum electronics, 2011, v. LIV, № 8-9, pp. 559-572.
- Sh.E. Tsimring. Electron beams and microwave vacuum electronics, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2007.
- E. Jerby, A. Kesar, M. Korol et al. Cyclotron resonance maser array, IEEE Trans. Plasma Sceince, Vol. 27, pp. 445-455, 1999. [CrossRef]
- V.I. Belousov, et al. Research of the gyrotron with the echelette resonator. 9th Int. Workshop Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications. Nizhny Novgorod - Perm - Nizhny Novgorod, Russia July 24 - 30, 2014 p.166-167.
- V. Bratman, M. Glyavin, T. Idehara, et al. Review of Sub-Terahertz and Terahertz Gyrodevices at IAP RAS and FIR FU. Int. Journal IEEE Trans. on Plasma Science, vol. 37, issue 1, pp. 36-43, (2009) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.