EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||High-power microwave sources|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Neilson, J.M.; Bunger, R. “Surface integral equation analysis of quasi-optical launchers” // IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 2002, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 794-799. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harrington, R.F. “The method of moments in electromagnetics Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications” // Taylor & Francis, 1987, 1, 181-200 [Google Scholar]
- Denisov G.G. et al. “Gyro-TWT with a helical operating waveguide: new possibilities to enhance efficiency and frequency bandwidth” // IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 508-518, Jun 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Rao, S.M.; Wilton, D.R. & Glisson, A.W. “Electromagnetic scattering by surfaces of arbitrary shape” // IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 1982, AP-30, 409-418 [Google Scholar]
- Cai, W. “High-Order Mixed Current Basis Functions for Electromagnetic Scattering of Curved Surfaces” // J. Sci. Comput., 1999, 14, 73-105 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piegl, L.A. & Tiller, W. “The NURBS book“ (2. ed.) // Springer, 1997, I-XIV, 1-646 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, K.; Vouvakis, M.N. & Lee, J.-F. “The adaptive cross approximation algorithm for accelerated method of moments computations of EMC problems” // IEEE/EMC Transactions, 2005, 47, 763-773 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.