EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||High-power microwave sources|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Usoff, J. Haystack Ultrawideband Satellite Imaging Radar. – Massachusetts Inst of Tech Lexington Lincoln Lab, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Samsonov, I.G. Gachev, G.G. Denisov, et al., Ka-band Gyrotron Traveling-Wave Tubes with the Highest Continuous-Wave and Average Power // IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 2014, vol. 61, no.12, pp.4264-4268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Mishakin, S.V. Samsonov, G.G. Denisov, “A Helical-Waveguide Gyro-TWT at the Third Cyclotron Harmonic”, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 3387-3392, Oct. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Samsonov, S.V., Bogdashov A.A., Denisov G.G., et al., Cascade of Two W-Band Helical-Waveguide Gyro-TWTs With High Gain and Output Power: Concept and Modeling // IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices. 2017. V. 64, No. 3. P. 1305-1309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FP Incropera, AS Lavine, TL Bergman, DP DeWitt Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer. Wiley, 4th edition, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.